Aside from reading online blogs, news and current events in the real estate industry – have you ever tried reading textbooks? In the real estate industry, a lot of real estate professionals and investors are more profound in showcasing and sharing their ideas through books. Not all of the content posted in the Internet are credible and are written authentically by these expert individual themselves. But books are something they are more proud of when it comes to being and getting acknowledged.
Books are also one of the best ways to absorb a certain idea and apply it on real-life situations. It has less distraction than web pages, which shows a lot of advertisements and call-to-actions for the purpose of driving users to other related or unrelated pages. Books, though some refer to it as an old-tradition material – is still one of the best ways of acquiring and reading information thoroughly and effectively.
If you are new to the industry and are looking for reading materials and books to hype you up and motivate you to do your best in real estate marketing, investing and effective real estate goal-setting, below are among the most recommended books that you should start reading and taking notes from.
1. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary W. Keller – Gary Keller is one of the most outstanding authors on real estate investing. He is also a co-founder and chairman on one of the real estate franchise organization in the US that is located in Austin, Texas. His book, “The Millionaire Real Estate Agent”, talks about seeking excellence in the field, turning it into a successful business using fundamentals of real estate marketing. At the back of the book cover, it exemplifies 3 major concepts that agents could learn from the book:
- Three key concepts that drive mega-agent production.
- Essential economic, budgetary, organizational, and lead generation models that are the foundations of any high-achiever’s business.
- The distinguishing characteristic of Millionaire Real Estate Agents–the way they think!
- How you can get on the real estate career path to “Earn a Million,” “Net a Million,” and then “Receive a Million” dollars in annual income.
2. Real Book of Real Estate: Real Experts, Real Stories, Real Life by Robert Kiyosaki – Robert Kyosaki is an investor, businessman and a self-help author known for his motivational, inspirational and effective investing and financial literacy books. His book, “Real Book of Real Estate: Real Experts, Real Stories, Real Life”, talks about surviving the market during and after economic turbulences in the industry. It boasts advices coming from experts who “practice what they preach”.
3. The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber – In this book, Michael Gerber, American author and founder of Michael E Gerber Companies, talks about starting a business, and the most common myths known into running and managing one. He talks about the important foundations of running a business by pointing out common factors that contribute to either a failing or succeeding business.
4. The One Minute Salesperson by Spencer Johnson – This book by Spencer Johnson and Larry Wilson shares effective tips and hints in becoming a salesperson in the market. It shares insights and practical advices to overcome marketing obstacles. It also motivate readers in becoming more optimistic when selling, thus in turn, helps create positive sales and leads for their business.
5. Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill – One of the best authors of all time in terms of motivating people, his book, “Think and Grow Rich” is also one of the all-time best-selling books, up until these days! His book is a classic motivational book that helps readers in empowering themselves positively and achieving their goals, leading to success effectively, specifically in the world of business and entrepreneurship.
So what are you waiting for? Grab these books now and read yourself to success! Good luck!