We have 4 formats: Live Classroom Instruction, Classroom Equivalent Webinars: for Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education, Online Instructor Led for Pre-Licensure, Self Study Continuing Education classes
- Kentucky Loan Originator License
agentcampus.com offers these Alabama mortgage education courses in conjunction with MortgageEducation.com. All the mortgage education courses are NMLS-approved and will satisfy all the required education hours for your state. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact MortgageEducation.com.
NMLS Provider No. 1400051
Address: 555 West 23rd Street, N10E New York, NY 10011
Who is required to have this license?
Any individual of a licensed mortgage entity, HUD Exempt Company, or Exempt Non-Profit organization who discusses or negotiates the rates, terms, and conditions of a loan with a borrower or prospective borrower. Individual who works for a consumer loan or finance company.
Who does not need this license?
- Loan processor who works under the instruction of a loan officer or mortgage loan broker and performs only clerical functions such as gathering information, requesting information, word processing, sending correspondence or assembling files.
- Individual who works for a bank, bank holding company, trust company, credit union, savings and loan association, service corporation subsidiary of savings and loan associations, insurance company, and real estate investment trust.
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of those listed above.
Pre-requisites for license applications
- Criminal background check: Yes.
- Pre-Licensure Education: 20 hours
SAFE ACT Requirements
- SAFE MLO Test – All licensees must pass the National and State Components of the SAFE MLO Test by 6/30/2010.
- Criminal Background Check – All licensees must submit fingerprints through NMLS for a criminal background check by 6/30/2010.
- Credit Report – All licensees must authorize a credit report through NMLS by 11/30/2010.
Kentucky Mortgage Education Requirements
- SAFE Act Pre-License (Required courses – SAFE CORE 8 hours) – All new applicants on or after 11/1/2009 must have completed 20 hours of NMLS approved pre-licensure education. Existing licensees must complete 20 hours of NMLS approved pre-licensure education by 11/1/2009. State approved courses will no longer be accepted after 11/1/2009.
- SAFE Act Continuing Education (Required courses – SAFE CORE 7 hours) – All licensees must take 12 hours of NMLS approved continuing education, including 4 hours of KY specific, in 2010 in order to renew for 2011, unless PE was completed in 2010. This course should be taken Yearly by 12/31.
- Certification (Education) – Currently licensed MLOs who have completed at least 20 hours of KY State approved education on or before 11/1/2009 may be eligible to participate in the PE certification process and may not need to take the NMLS approved pre-licensure education. Refer to your state agency for more information.
MortgageEducation.com and 360Training Marketing Questions
Course purchases are good “forever,” with the only barrier being if we discontinue a course. The course timing expiration varies:
- Classroom – scheduled
- Webinar- 2 to 5 Hours
- Online Instructor Led- 3 to 5 days
Our NMLS Provider ID: 1400051
Consult the NMLS Master Course Catalog for more detail
When the students are in the Webinar based classes, the instructor is there the entire time to answer questions. With the Online Instructor Led, emails go to two instructors, both of whom have general knowledge and are generally available. Responses to activities in the courses occur twice a day. Tech Support – 9:30- 6:30 EST
A request for refund, less a 15% processing fee, will be honored if requested within seven calendar days of purchase date. Additionally, for classroom courses, refund requests must be received no later than seven days prior to the course start date. No refunds will be issued for completed courses
We use “articulate.” we have timed slide progression, interspersed with Knowledge Check, which are short four-question quizzes that require 100% to pass and continue
A mix of manual and technology based requests will be done on our end
Students may take the NMLS State and National Exams in any order they choose, and may take them before or after completing the Pre-Licensing Education
If you are not taking these courses for Continuing Education Credit or State Certifications of any Kind, your Certificates will be available to you to Print from your Final exam box located on your “Welcome Page” instantly upon completion of the Final exam