We have 4 formats: Live Classroom Instruction, Classroom Equivalent Webinars: for Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education, Online Instructor Led for Pre-Licensure, Self Study Continuing Education classes
- Missouri Loan Originator License
agentcampus.com offers these Alabama mortgage education courses in conjunction with MortgageEducation.com. All the mortgage education courses are NMLS-approved and will satisfy all the required education hours for your state. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact MortgageEducation.com.
NMLS Provider No. 1400051
Address: 555 West 23rd Street, N10E New York, NY 10011
Who is required to have this license?
Any individual who for compensation or gain or in the expectation of compensation or gain takes a residential mortgage loan application, or offers or negotiates terms of a residential mortgage loan.
Who does not need this license?
- Registered mortgage loan originators when employed and acting under subdivision (34) of subsection 1 of Section 443.703 RSMo.
- Any individual who offers or negotiates terms of a residential mortgage loan with or on behalf of an immediate family member of the individual.
- Any individual who offers or negotiates terms of a residential mortgage loan secured by a dwelling that served as the individual’s residence.
- A licensed attorney who negotiates the terms of a residential mortgage loan on behalf of a client as an ancillary matter to the attorney’s representation of the client, unless the attorney is compensated by a lender, a mortgage broker, or other mortgage loan originator or by any agent of such lender, mortgage broker, or other mortgage loan originator.
Pre-requisites for license applications?
- Must be employed and acting under the supervision of a single Missouri licensed residential mortgage loan broker.
- Shall be covered by the surety bond for the Missouri licensed residential mortgage loan broker supervising the mortgage loan originator and for whom the mortgage loan originator acts as an employee or exclusive agent.
- Subject to criminal background check at federal and state levels.
- Must demonstrate financial responsibility as determined by a credit history review.
- Must pass the National and Missouri MLO Tests before a license is issued. Note: applicants who obtain a license before July 31, 2010, will not be required to pass the Missouri MLO Test until applying for a renewal license for 2011.
- Must complete 20 hours of NMLS approved education before a license will be issued. Must complete eight hours of continuing education each year thereafter.
SAFE ACT Requirements
- SAFE MLO Test – All new applicants on or after 07/31/2010 must pass the National and State Components of the SAFE MLO Test.
- Criminal Background Check – All new applicants must submit fingerprints through NMLS for a national criminal background check.
- Credit Report – All new applicants will be required to authorize a credit report through NMLS.
Missouri Mortgage Education Requirements
- SAFE Act Pre-License (Required courses – SAFE CORE 8 hours) –
- SAFE Act Continuing Education (Required courses – SAFE CORE 7 hours) –
MortgageEducation.com and 360Training Marketing Questions
Course purchases are good “forever,” with the only barrier being if we discontinue a course. The course timing expiration varies:
- Classroom – scheduled
- Webinar- 2 to 5 Hours
- Online Instructor Led- 3 to 5 days
Our NMLS Provider ID: 1400051
Consult the NMLS Master Course Catalog for more detail
When the students are in the Webinar based classes, the instructor is there the entire time to answer questions. With the Online Instructor Led, emails go to two instructors, both of whom have general knowledge and are generally available. Responses to activities in the courses occur twice a day. Tech Support – 9:30- 6:30 EST
A request for refund, less a 15% processing fee, will be honored if requested within seven calendar days of purchase date. Additionally, for classroom courses, refund requests must be received no later than seven days prior to the course start date. No refunds will be issued for completed courses
We use “articulate.” we have timed slide progression, interspersed with Knowledge Check, which are short four-question quizzes that require 100% to pass and continue
A mix of manual and technology based requests will be done on our end
Students may take the NMLS State and National Exams in any order they choose, and may take them before or after completing the Pre-Licensing Education
If you are not taking these courses for Continuing Education Credit or State Certifications of any Kind, your Certificates will be available to you to Print from your Final exam box located on your “Welcome Page” instantly upon completion of the Final exam