We have 4 formats: Live Classroom Instruction, Classroom Equivalent Webinars: for Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education, Online Instructor Led for Pre-Licensure, Self Study Continuing Education classes
- Nebraska Loan Originator License
agentcampus.com offers these Alabama mortgage education courses in conjunction with MortgageEducation.com. All the mortgage education courses are NMLS-approved and will satisfy all the required education hours for your state. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact MortgageEducation.com.
NMLS Provider No. 1400051
Address: 555 West 23rd Street, N10E New York, NY 10011
Who is required to have this license?
Any individual who for compensation or gain or in the expectation of compensation or gain (i) takes a residential mortgage loan application or (ii) offers or negotiates terms of a residential mortgage loan must obtain a mortgage loan originator license.:
A mortgage loan originator license is also required for individuals who solicit consumers to submit residential mortgage loan applications.
In addition, any loan processor or underwriter who is an independent agent of a mortgage banker, mortgage registrant, or installment loan company must obtain a mortgage loan originator license to conduct such processing or underwriting activity.
Who does not need this license?
- Employees of depository institutions and certain subsidiaries who are registered in the system established by the Federal Banking Agencies
- Loan processors and underwriters who are employees of a mortgage banker, mortgage registrant or installment loan company
- Individuals providing financing for the sale of their residence
- Individuals negotiating a residential mortgage loan involving a member of his or her immediate family
Pre-requisites for license applications?
- Criminal background check
- Credit check
SAFE ACT Requirements
- SAFE MLO Test – All new applicants are must pass the National and State Components of the SAFE MLO Test by 6/1/2010.
- Criminal Background Check – All new applicants must submit fingerprints through NMLS for a criminal background check by 6/1/2010.
- Credit Report – All new applicants must authorize a credit report through NMLS by 6/1/2010.
Nebraska Mortgage Education Requirements
- SAFE Act Pre-License (Required courses – SAFE CORE 8 hours) – All new applicants on or after 1/4/2010 must have completed 20 hours of NMLS approved pre-licensure education by 6/1/2010.
- SAFE Act Continuing Education (Required courses – SAFE CORE 7 Hours) – All licensees must take 8 hours of NMLS approved continuing education in 2010 in order to renew for 2011, unless PE was completed in 2010. This course should be taken Yearly by 12/31.
MortgageEducation.com and 360Training Marketing Questions
Course purchases are good “forever,” with the only barrier being if we discontinue a course. The course timing expiration varies:
- Classroom – scheduled
- Webinar- 2 to 5 Hours
- Online Instructor Led- 3 to 5 days
Our NMLS Provider ID: 1400051
Consult the NMLS Master Course Catalog for more detail
When the students are in the Webinar based classes, the instructor is there the entire time to answer questions. With the Online Instructor Led, emails go to two instructors, both of whom have general knowledge and are generally available. Responses to activities in the courses occur twice a day. Tech Support – 9:30- 6:30 EST
A request for refund, less a 15% processing fee, will be honored if requested within seven calendar days of purchase date. Additionally, for classroom courses, refund requests must be received no later than seven days prior to the course start date. No refunds will be issued for completed courses
We use “articulate.” we have timed slide progression, interspersed with Knowledge Check, which are short four-question quizzes that require 100% to pass and continue
A mix of manual and technology based requests will be done on our end
Students may take the NMLS State and National Exams in any order they choose, and may take them before or after completing the Pre-Licensing Education
If you are not taking these courses for Continuing Education Credit or State Certifications of any Kind, your Certificates will be available to you to Print from your Final exam box located on your “Welcome Page” instantly upon completion of the Final exam