We have 4 formats: Live Classroom Instruction, Classroom Equivalent Webinars: for Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education, Online Instructor Led for Pre-Licensure, Self Study Continuing Education classes
- Wyoming Loan Originator License
agentcampus.com offers these Alabama mortgage education courses in conjunction with MortgageEducation.com. All the mortgage education courses are NMLS-approved and will satisfy all the required education hours for your state. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact MortgageEducation.com.
NMLS Provider No. 1400051
Address: 555 West 23rd Street, N10E New York, NY 10011
Who is required to have this license?
Any individual, who for compensation or gain, or in the expectation of compensation or gain, takes a residential mortgage loan application or offers or negotiates the terms of a residential mortgage loan, for any dwelling located in Wyoming.
Who does not need this license?
- Registered mortgage loan originators who are employed by a financial institution
- An individual who offers or negotiates terms of a residential mortgage loan with or on behalf of an immediate family member of the individual
- An individual who offers or negotiates terms of a residential mortgage loan secured by a dwelling that serves as a seller’s residence
- A licensed attorney who negotiates the terms of a residential mortgage loan on behalf of a client as an ancillary matter to the attorney’s representation of the client, unless the attorney is compensated by a lender, a mortgage broker or other mortgage loan originator or by any agent of such lender, mortgage broker or other mortgage loan originator
- An individual engaging solely in loan processor or underwriter activities, who does not represent to the public, through advertising or other means of communicating or providing information including the use of business cards, stationery, brochures, signs, rate lists or other promotional items, that the individual can or will perform any of the activities of a mortgage loan originator
Pre-requisites for license applications:
- Criminal background check
- Credit check
SAFE ACT Requirements
- SAFE MLO Test – All new applicants on or after 10/22/09 must pass the National and State Components of the SAFE MLO Test by 6/1/2010.
- Criminal Background Check – All new applicants must submit fingerprints through NMLS for a criminal background check by 6/1/2010.
- Credit Report – All new applicants must authorize a credit report through NMLS by 6/1/2010.
Wyoming Mortgage Education Requirements
- SAFE Act Pre-License (Required courses – SAFE CORE 8 hours) – All new applicants on or after 7/1/2009 must have completed 20 hours of pre-licensure education by 6/1/2010.
- SAFE Act Continuing Education (Required courses – SAFE CORE 7 hours) – All licensees must complete 8 hours of NMLS approved continuing education in 2010 in order to renew for 2011. This course should be taken Yearly by 12/31.
MortgageEducation.com and 360Training Marketing Questions
Course purchases are good “forever,” with the only barrier being if we discontinue a course. The course timing expiration varies:
- Classroom – scheduled
- Webinar- 2 to 5 Hours
- Online Instructor Led- 3 to 5 days
Our NMLS Provider ID: 1400051
Consult the NMLS Master Course Catalog for more detail
When the students are in the Webinar based classes, the instructor is there the entire time to answer questions. With the Online Instructor Led, emails go to two instructors, both of whom have general knowledge and are generally available. Responses to activities in the courses occur twice a day. Tech Support – 9:30- 6:30 EST
A request for refund, less a 15% processing fee, will be honored if requested within seven calendar days of purchase date. Additionally, for classroom courses, refund requests must be received no later than seven days prior to the course start date. No refunds will be issued for completed courses
We use “articulate.” we have timed slide progression, interspersed with Knowledge Check, which are short four-question quizzes that require 100% to pass and continue
A mix of manual and technology based requests will be done on our end
Students may take the NMLS State and National Exams in any order they choose, and may take them before or after completing the Pre-Licensing Education
If you are not taking these courses for Continuing Education Credit or State Certifications of any Kind, your Certificates will be available to you to Print from your Final exam box located on your “Welcome Page” instantly upon completion of the Final exam